Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bittersweet - Refridgerator Chocloate

I've decided to upload this one file. I like the story. It's sweet and bitter. Making it bittersweet, as I would describe "LOVE" if anyone ever ask me, "How do you describe love?" This one story tells why. I hope you enjoy it. I did, still do. It's one of the chapters that I got my idea from, for this time's blog title.

The manga is Nanairo Sekai, literally means The World in Seven Colours. This is the last chapter, chapter four: Refrigerator Chocolate. Enjoy~!

I found out that there's even a youtube for this! You'll have to read really fast... I think. But the music (Anywhere by Evanescense) is nice background for this chapter. Thanks, dancefase! (Though I didn't ask her permission to promote this...) -_-;

Tried to find a synopsis or summary... Couldn't find one...

No comments: