Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seeking help!!!

Somebody, please help me!!



I'M LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS A MANGA CALLED "ANATOLIA STORY" OR (A.K.A) "RED RIVER". ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHICH WEBSITE HAS ITS DIRECT DOWNLOAD, PLEASE TELL ME!!! LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AT MY CBOX. ANY HELP AT ALL IS DEEPLY THANKED. *BOW*

As you can see, I'm currently desperate to download the above manga. It is a VERY INTERESTING manga. The story is touching yet exciting. I had downloaded until volume 23 and also volume 26 - 28. Recently, news reach my ears that the manga has 28 volumes and it had finished at that! So, please, I WANT TO READ THE MANGA!!! So, please tell me if you know any websites that has the entire set of the manga!!!

Below is some pictures of the manga:



Sorry if you think the pictures are explicit but the contents are a bit explicit in the manga. It's basically about a 15 years old girl who got wraped in the turmoil of the royalties in the ancient Hitite empire. The girl of course, falls in love with a prince (Uh, so nice, she got her own prince. Isn't that every girls' dream?) and become the country's Ishtar (Goddess of War), even though she dislikes war. She had her chances to go back to her own time (and century) but missed it (TWICE) in the name of love! And mind me, it's not intentionally. Anyway, if anyone ever pick this up, YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE IT. You'll be addicted (same as me!).

I read a review of this particular manga before (whilst trying to find more manga download websites) and this author said that ... well, why don't you read for yourself? It's at http://popheart.org/lunch/?p=355. [Miss Ariadne, I'm sorry to link you without your permission but your review is just too good and true to be wasted. So, I hope you'll be able to find a way to forgive me]

So, anyone who knows, please tell me, ok?

No comments: