Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gakuen Heaven

As I was browsing around the net, choosing (critically) to see which manga is nice, I found a very interesting thing. There's two manga(s) with the exact same title = Gakuen Heaven.

One of them is probably a shojo manga where the story revolves around a guy who is keeping his virginity (though it's actually because he's unpopular and too shy, not mention dorky) for his childhood friend (a girl, obviously). He found her at his new school where he would teaching Biology. She recognises him instantly but he found it difficult because that childhood friend of his had grow up into a "HOT BABE". A real hot babe. Well, as hot as a manga can make her. She's pratically 36-24-36 (you know what I mean, right?), innocently cute, but don't know the boundaries of "touching" between man and woman. Well, the story is still ongoing.... Here's a picture about it (I know it's a bit explicit, well... hehe... the one in the middle is the main character...):
The second was discovered recently as I was trying to find the above's update through Google. Apparently, this one is more popular than the other. It's a boy's love story. You know what I mean, right? However, the story escapes me. Sorry. This one is actually available as PS game, drama CDs, anime AND manga. So well, this proves that it is much more widely known than the previous one. Here's a picture I found in the net (seeing this you'll know what is boy's love story... hehe...):
I was suprised cause usually you don't find TWO manga(s) that have the same title. I mean I did found several that had similar title but never the same. So, you can imagine my suprised look.

No comments: