Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whatever

Just wants to share some good pictures with you anime and manga freaks out there!

This is the one anime that I've been trying so hard to get a complete set!!! Cute, ne?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@_@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my ALL-TIME-FAVOURITE!!!! It never fails to bring out tears, laughter, or even anger in me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^0^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just another favourite anime of mine!! She's the one lady character that I truly love! Strong-willed and trusting! hmmm.... Hope to be more like her!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(-_-")~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one makes me cry all the time! The story is just so sad! At first, it was nice, then the turn makes it sad but sweet! Now, it just make me wanna cry and be done with it! Oh why does the mangaka have to make the story this way? I hope to quickly finish this one! (hopefully, it ends with a happy ending! Hell, after all the stupid journeys and hardships, if the mangaka (CLAMP) dares to make the ending a sad one, I'll curse you to DEATH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(#_#)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: