Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kekkashi's Latest Addition - Shiguma!!

KEKKAISHI ROCK! I AM BECOMING MORE AND MORE IN LOVE WITH KEKKAISHI! Why?! Because the story is getting more and more interesting!!

Unlike Mahou Sensei Negima... I'm losing the drive to read that recently... I just hope it won't end in the the "HOLD" list like Bleach, Airgear, claymore, code breaker and Hayate no Gotoku.

I might be reading these "HOLD" manga soon but how soon is, well, unknown...

BTW, back to Kekkaishi!!! Yoshimori is becoming more and more manlier! Not to mention powerful! He had all that power and never knew it, huh?!

Well, he kinda knew it but he ALWAYS uses too much, so it all went into waste... BUT now that he got Shiguma, he's invincible!!!

I mean at first, I was wondering what made Shimao said:

Then, when I saw Shiguma for the first time, I had the *doki doki* as well!

I mean how cool is it to have a landlord that turn into anything you -or- it wants to?!

YAY~~!!! Can't wait for more~!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.